Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Doodlebug "Our Little Kindergarten Graduate"


It's that time of year my crafty friends....Graduation time! I know you all are just LOVING the new Doodlebug "The Graduates" collection!  I'm here to day to share my Kindergarten Graduate layout with you. 


My sweet baby girl graduated from Kindergarten last year and I have held on to this picture just waiting for the perfect line to scrap it. And guess what......Doodlebug came out with this wonderful black, white, and gold graduate line that was perfect and now it is scrapped!  I wanted to keep my design fairly simple so the picture and the embellishments were the highlight of the layout.


Here are some teasers for you..... check out the Doodlebug blog to see the complete layout along with some other layouts from the awesomely talented Wendy and Jodi!


Here you can see how I scattered different embellishments around such as the sequins, star sprinkles, cardstock stickers, and the round sprinkles.


I added a piece of the star banner to the tops of the pixie toppers and used some of the new chevron sprinkles to draw the attention to the picture of my sweet little graduate.


For the top of the layout, I added this banner with an owl that I popped up using pop dots. Then to finish it off I added more sequins and sprinkles.

Thanks for visiting! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment