Thursday, October 5, 2017

Another gorgeous fall kit!! *MCS*


Hello scrappy friends! I am so excited to be showing yet ANOTHER gorgeous Fall kit from My Creative Scrapbook! Last month we had the lovely Echo Park A Perfect Autumn and this month we have the gorgeous Carta Bella Hello Fall! Check out this kit...


If you think that looks like a great kit just wait til it's in your hands and you are creating with it! I have had so much fun the past few weeks with it!

Thankful & Blessed


 Thankful for You


I Still Fall for You Every Day 


 Blessed

Fall Blessings card 

Cozy Fall card 

 Gather Together card

Every Year I Fall for...card 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like this kit and what can be made with it, be sure to stop by My Creative Scrapbook and get one.


No comments:

Post a Comment