Thursday, December 27, 2018

Valentine Red Truck Shaped Box


Hello crafty friends! Hope everyone had a very merry and happy Christmas! Now that all of the Christmas crafts are done and checked off the list, I'm going to gear things towards Valentine's Day! I'm here today to share a tutorial on the adorable Red Truck Shaped Box but instead of Christmas I'm going to share how to turn it into a Valentine truck!


After uploading the file into Silhouette Design Studio, I resized the tuck to a bit smaller size and deleted the trees. You can find the Red Truck Shaped Box file in the Lori Whitlock store or in the Silhouette Design Store.


If I'm changing the look of a project, I will change the colors of the cuts to give me a better idea of which papers to use. To give the truck a Valentine look I changed the colors to red and pink.


Here are my pieces after I cut them all out. I used Simple Stories Kissing Booth papers because I absolutely love the red gingham pattern paper.


To give the truck some dimension, I added brown inking around the edges of each piece. It makes the truck look a little dirty and what is a truck without a little dirt/mud on it?!?!


Adhere this piece to one of the ends of the box. It serves as the front of the truck after you've glued the truck pieces to the sides of the box.


Adhere all of your truck pieces together. It makes it easier to adhere to the box.


And now your box is complete and you get to decorate it!!


How adorable is this little truck filled with a bunch of red and white Hershey kisses and some Valentine heart note cards?



Hope you've all enjoyed this Valentine's Day Truck Box tutorial and are ready to start on creating your own Valentine's Day crafts! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment