Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Happy Easter with SMS sequins


Hello everyone! I'm here with you today sharing a layout that features the gorgeous new mix called Crafter's Paradise from Spiegel Mom Scraps! This mix has very cute scissors in the mix but I took a look at the solid sequins and knew it would be perfect for an Easter layout.



I pulled out the pastel colored sequins and sprinkled and adhered them down all around this Easter egg wreath svg cut. The sparkly clear flower sequins helped as part of the decorations on the blue egg.


Here is a close up of the sequins I used as the center of the flowers and a look at those adoable little blue hearts that I adhered down all over the wreath.




Remember to use code Aimee15 on your next purchase to save 15% off of your next purchase!




Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to take a look around the shop to see what is in the mixes to see if something jumps out at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment