Thursday, May 2, 2019

LW Birthday Box


Hi crafty friends! I'm here today with a tutorial on merging Lori Whitlock cut files to create a project tailored to your needs. I merged 3 files to create this birthday boy gift box with an adorable little frog on it.


To get started, I pulled up these 3 cut files...Star Top Box Square (Lori's Shop or Silhouette
Treat Bag Frog (Lori's Shop or Silhouette )
Gift Card Holder Balloons (Lori's Shop or Silhouette)


I pulled the frog and balloons with happy birthday sentiment and resized them to fit onto the panels of the box.


Then cut out the pieces in the colors I chose for my box and adhered them together. Next, I adhered those pieces to my box, folded on the score lines of the box, and then put the box together.




This cute box is perfect for any small treat, money, or gift card. It could also be used with pinks and purples for a little girl's gift box.

Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment