Wednesday, May 22, 2019

SMS Thanks card


Happy Wednesday to all you sequin lovers! I'm here with you today with a "thanks" card that features one of the new SpiegelMom Scraps iNSD releases... Rose Gold Glory sequin mix.

I love the soft colors of the Carta Bella Flower Market collection and knew it would a perfect match with the Rose Gold Glory sequins to create a "Thanks" card for teacher appreciation week. This card was so easy to make. To start, I cut a base panel from the pink and white striped pattern paper and adhered it to my card base. Next I cut out a frame from the dark pink pattern paper using a die cut. I adhered the frame to piece of the flowery pattern paper that was the same measurement as the frame. 


Next I wrapped some matching twine around the frame and tied a bow and adhered that down to my card base. The last things to do were to adhere the sentiment title piece along with some sequins and you're done! Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment