Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Let Your Light Shine card


Happy Wednesday to all! I'm here with you today sharing a sequin filled card that features the SpiegelMom Scraps Rose Gold Glory and Moon Rising sequin mixes. Instead of making a shaker card I decided to glue sequins down flat inside a shape on my card. 


I cut out a light bulb shape from my pattern papers with my Silhouette and traced the shape onto my cardbase. The top part of the light bulb is filled in with the Rose Gold Glory pink sequins and the bottom part is filled with the gray sequins from Moon Rising sequin mix. Then I adhered the pattern paper to the cardbase with some foam tape and added a few more sequins from the Rose Gold Glory mix along with a sentiment. 


That's all from me today! Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer and remember to let your light shine!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment