Wednesday, August 14, 2019

SMS Magic Is In The Air


Hello to all! I'm here with you today sharing another layout about our trip to Disney World and how SpiegelMom Scraps sequins are the perfect embellishment for documenting those special trips! I used 2 sequin mixes to get the colors needed to compliment the papers and stickers that I used....Firecrackers and Carnival Ride.
 

I used a mix of both sequin mixes to add a splash of color around my title here in the top left corner.


Using the larger red sequins on the partial circle looks absolutely amazing on my layout and is my favorite part.



I love how sprinkling the sequins around in clusters and mimicking the dots in the pattern paper makes this such a fun and playful layout. It definitely brings out the mood we all felt while we were visiting the Happiest Place on Earth!!


Thanks for stopping by today! No matter where you visit on your vacation, there are so many sequin mixes in the SpiegelMom Scraps store to help you get those memories down on paper so be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment