Hello crafty friends! I'm here to share a tutorial on how to make the new Suitcase Favor Box (Lori's Shop, Silhouette). This new cut file is so cute and perfect for so many occasions.
I used the new School Rules to create this sweet little suitcase filled with some goodies for the teacher. It is the perfect size to hold a box of 24 crayons and a gift card. I have a little step by step tutorial for you today to guide you in making one for yourself.
So let's get started...
1.Cut out all of the pieces
2. Start assembling the suitcase box
3. Adhere the belly band to the front, top, and bottom
4. Add the suitcase handle with small brads
5. Fold all of the suitcase corner pieces and adhere the full circle piece to make a complete corner
6. Adhere these corner pieces to the corners of the suitcase box
7. Decorate the tag and use the twine to tie it to the suitcase box
And now you have an adorable little suitcase box to give as a sweet gift that any teacher would just gush over!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Post a Comment