Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Box Card Pig Barn

 

Hello crafty friends! I'm here with you today sharing what I think is one of Lori's cutest cards EVER!! This is the 5X7 Box Card Pig Barn (Lori's SVG, Silhouette) and I have to be honest about how much I fell in love with this little piggy while I was making him. He is sure to brighten anyone's day with his sweet little face. Have a friend or family member who needs a little pick me up? Then look no further than this card. It folds flat so he travels nicely through hand or through mail.


Most papers used are from the new Fun on The Farm collection and I think it adds so much more cuteness to the card! And I feel like I need to point out that I accidently flipped my paper the wrong way while cutting and had to horizontally flip the entire card (minus the chicken and pail) so if you noticed it looked different, that's why. Lol!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment