Thursday, September 12, 2013

Guesting at Artful Delight!!

Happy Thursday to all! One more day til the weekend--Whoot! Whoot! My family and I are so close to our vacation that I can already smell the salty air!! This year we are going all out for our vacation and will be setting sail on the Disney Dream boat soon!! I'm so excited! We've been wanting to take the kids to Disney World but we've also been wanting to go on a cruise so we joined the two together to get the best of both worlds!! I will be back to share some pics soon.

Today I want to share another thing that I am so excited about!! I am the guest designer this month at Artful Delight!! I have been getting their scrapbook kits since March of this year and I have been so pleased with each and every kit I've gotten from them!! They are so nicely coordinated and so much fun to scrap with! September's kit is a great kit for all things boy/man.



Today I am up on the blog sharing the layout I created based on Debbie's fabulous sketch....


And here is my layout based on the sketch.....

Back to School

I'll share some close ups so you see all of the fun embellies that are in the kit like the Maya Road wood pieces and the cute little envelopes!





That's all from me today. Hope you enjoyed my layout! If you are looking for a kit club to join please go check out Artful Delight kits! I know you'll love them just as much as I do! 
Hopefully next time I'm back here I'll have some fun pictures to share from our Disney cruise vacation! Have a great weekend everyone!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a Disney cruise! You lucky ducks! Sounds like an amazing adventure you all of you. :) And thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog today. You are just the sweetest thing! And I would LOVE to meet up with you sometime soon...definitely send me a PM when you are home and free.
    Huge congrats on your guest designer gig! Love that layout. Such a cute photo and I love the die cut title. The You're Looking Dapper Man stickers just made me laugh! uh-dorable!

    ReplyDelete