Wednesday, March 13, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Lucky


Happy Wednesday crafty friends! I'm back again today with a St. Patrick's Day layout using the new Lush Greenery sequin mix from Spiegel Mom Scraps! With St. Patrick's Day knocking at our door, I thought it would be fun to scrapbook this photo of my sweet and funny kiddos from a couple of years ago. I bought them some fun attire and green mustaches and they had a blast!


To start my layout, I used a St. Patrick's Day Subway Art svg (found here) and cut it out of this green clover print pattern paper. I backed each word with different pattern papers. When it came to filling in the word LUCKY, I lined up and lightly traced the letters onto a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock and started filling in each one with the round sequins in the mix. I felt the leaves were too big and chunky so I will hang onto those for another layout. So the sequins used on this layout are the small green ones, yellow toned, blue toned, and black sequins.  After all of my letter spaces were filled with sequins, I adhered the front (patterned paper) to the sheet of white cardstock making sure to line up both parts of the word lucky. Then finished up by adding my picture and a few embellishments.




I also sprinkled a few sequins in the upper left hand corner around my picture. 


Here is a look at all of the fabulous and beautiful sequins in the pack. 



Remember to use code Aimee15 on your next purchase to save 15% off of your next purchase!


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment