Monday, April 1, 2019

Bunny and Chick Favor Boxes


Hello crafty friends! I'm here with you today to show you these adorable little animal favor boxes.  Lori Whitlock has 9 new animal favor boxes in the store and I couldn't resist making a couple of them. With Easter coming up I chose the Chick (Silhouette, SVG) and Bunny (Silhouette, SVG) ones. I used Lori's new Easter Wishes papers for these little cuties!


For both of the boxes, I wanted a patterned paper on the front but didn't want the b-side of the paper to show through on the inside back piece of the box so I cut the boxes out of cardstock and assembled the box. Then while I was in Silhouette Designer Edition, I used the cut tool to slice off all of the box except the front panel. The I cut the front panel from patterned paper and then adhered all of my pieces and decorated it and then proceeded to adhere it to the front of my box.

Since the chick favor box already had a bow, I thought I would complete her girly looks by drawing in some eyelashes with a thin grey marker.

       

For my bunny box, I didn't do much to him. I added some shimmer pen to the inside of his ears and all over his nose.


That's all from me today! I hope you love these sweet little animal favor boxes as much as I do and will give it a try! There 9 of these little guys so there are so many choices as to what kind of animal you want for your project!

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment