Thursday, April 11, 2019

Be Awesome SMS sequins


Hello scrappy friends and welcome back for more inspiration on ways to use your sequins. Today, I have a layout where I used the Boyish Charm sequin mix from Spiegel Mom Scraps. I have been anxious to use a boy mix so when this mix came out I was so happy! I love the mix of blues, greens, and greys. Update: These have already sold out but be sure to let Jody know if you are interested in buying this mix.


I took my background paper and tore a couple of edges away, adhered some cream colored pattern paper to the back of the background paper and glued a ton of sequins down. I used Beacon Adhesives Fabric-Tac because it dries clear and I love that if you get it on areas that you didn't mean to, you can keep rubbing your finger over the glue and it will come right up.




I also took this heart die cut tag and adhered a bunch of sequins to the center as another idea of how to add a punch of color with sequins. These wood stars are also part of the pack. I simply ran a mustard yellow and green ink pad over the top of them to give them color.


I absolutely love this sequin mix and found it difficult to use because I just wanted to hoard it! LOL!! But I did use it and now I have this great layout for my son to enjoy. Hope you all enjoyed this quick tip on using sequins and will give it a try. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment