Wednesday, April 17, 2019

LW Easter Treasure Boxes


Happy Wednesday friends! Easter is here and I am getting ready for our family dinner. I love having little name cards for the table but when I saw the Treasure Chest (SVGSilhouette), I knew I could combine name cards with treats.


These adorable little boxes came together quickly which left the fun part of decorating them. I used the checked patterns that are in Lori's Easter Wishes and Spring Fling collections as my color inspirations. Then I dug through my ribbon and button stash to find some coordinating colors.


 I originally wanted their names on it but came up with the idea to add their initial on this sweet little bunny from the 3 Easter Bunny Rabbits (SVGSilhouette). The initials came from one of Lori's new fonts called Spring Fling Font (SVGSilhouette). The inside piece of the bunny's ears and the initials were cut from the same cardstock that I cut the boxes from to keep with the color scheme.



If you are looking for a quick and fun project for your Easter table give the Treasure box a try! Hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment