Monday, February 22, 2021

Anniversary Rose Box Card


Hello crafty friends! Today I am showing off these beautiful boxes made with the Box Card Rose Box (Lori's Shop, Silhouette). This little beauty folds flat for mailing but I decided to give the blue one to my hubby for our anniversary. This box card could really be for any occasion but when I paired it with Lori's newest wedding collection called Our Wedding it screamed anniversary to me!

For my cards, I chose to make 2 different ones with the main colors of the collections...dusty rose and robin's egg blue. And while making these cards I was thinking of all the possibilities with different colors or even making these rose flowers into shakers.



 Hope everyone is enjoying all of the fabulous new SVG files from Lori like I am!

Have a great day!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment