Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hot Cocoa Booth Gnome Box Card

 

Hello crafty friends! All I can say right now is.....How cute is this little guy?!?!? But then again, I love all of the sweet little gnomes in Lori Whitlock's SVG files! So today I have for you the Box Card Hot Cocoa Booth Gnome (Lori's Shop, Silhouette).

With Winter touching pretty much every part of America, this is a perfect card to send anyone to put a smile on their face and warm their heart! To add some sparkle in this card, I used some silver glitter paper for the snowflakes and the gnome's hat. The "hot cocoa" sign is a print and cut piece of the card and I changed the font color from black to navy blue to match the Winter blues scheme of the card. And it turned out beautifully! Some other special touches I put on the card are the twine bows (on the banner) and I used a pop dot for the 5 cent sign.


I am really loving how this card turned out! This is the perfect season to find some time to get warm and cozy and craft in your jammies. There are so many fabulous new Lori Whitlock SVG files out that there are so many wonderful choices!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment