Monday, June 28, 2021

4th of July Block Flag

 

Hello crafty friends! Looking for a quick and fun way to decorate your home with some July 4th decor? I am so excited to share this project because it looks so stinking cute on my foyer table with some other Independence Day items! 

This is the 4th Of July Block Flag (Lori's shopSilhouette). Measuring at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2", it is the perfect size to decorate with. Although this file could be resized to be larger or smaller to fit your need.


I used the Echo Park America collection for the papers which turned out perfect. For the star, I used the size provided in the file and then added another smaller sized which is layered using pop dots. Then I added a twine bow to the star, a button, some ribbon, one of the banners that I found in the 6x6 paper pad and voila!! Cuteness! I love this piece!!


That's all from me today! Hope you all enjoy this look at the 4th of July Block Flag!

Aimee




No comments:

Post a Comment