Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Cooler With Drinks for Dad Birthday

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a very cool card card to share with you! This is the Cooler With Drinks (Lori's Shop, Silhouette) card that folds flat for easy mailing. It was part of the Father's Day card set but Dad may just deserve a beer on his birthday too! 

I love the sentiment on this one but wanted to make this a birthday card for my hubby. I highlighted and deleted the "Happy Father's Day" part of it and left it blank. Then I made a print and cut of the sentiment along with a Happy Birthday banner from one of the Box Card Envelope files.


Then I adhered the happy birthday banner over the blank space of the cooler sentiment piece. It turned out amazing and he loved it! Always think outside the box to see how you can manipulate a file  or add to a file to turn it into what you need.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment