I'm a Cover Girl!

I'm a Cover Girl!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My October Mosh Posh kit creations

This is going to be a quick entry because I seem to be quiet busy these last few days. Not sure with what! But I wanted to share what I did this month with the beautiful Mosh Posh October kit. My favorite has to be the one of Gracie "Spread your Wings!" I love how free-spirited she already seems to be.

I have another layout that I did but have forgotten to get my picture developed so will have to post that one at a later date. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!



8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to welcome you to Life Preserver's Scrapbook Club. I noticed you a new member and found your website through your profile. Your blog is great and your layouts are rockin' awesome!! Hope to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love this pp line. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts girl.....Are you going to try out for the DT over at Treasured Scrapbooking, you should, love your work ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful and love the great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful Aimee, I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl I really love your style - it is very similar to mine actually. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I love these layouts! I haven't even touched my Oct Mosh Posh kit yet but I am dying to dig in. Atcually, I have barely scrapped at all lately! I need to get back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first layout is very original! I love it!

    ReplyDelete