Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting ready for Father's Day

It's hard to believe that Father's Day is this Sunday! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun! I've made a couple of cards this past week thanks to a challenge from the Citrus Tree DT girls! The first one is for my hubby and the second one is for my dear old dad. Both cards are made from the fabulous Men's Department kit at Citrus Tree Studio. Hope my guys like their cards and I wish both of them a very fun and relaxing Father's Day!!




One other challenge that I've tackled this week is one to use the colors blue, brown, and cream. I chose to make a layout about my cute little "snaggle toothed" baby. I know one of these days he is going to be very upset with his mom for even taking these pictures but I think he's adorable and I want to be able to see them for a long time to come!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I have a snaggle toothed boy right now too! :) Great job with the cards, they are wonderful! (3boymom at CT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, I LOVE your cards. :) Your LO is fab too. Thanks for baby blog hopping with the Zutter Zisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the kit so far. I have one too, I want to break into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to pop by and say hello to you gf! I'm hoping all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete