Friday, July 2, 2010

Guess what?!?!

I am soooooo thrilled to say that I received a wonderful phone call this morning from the gal who owns Citrus Tree Studio!!! Yep! Cindy called me this morning to see if I would like to be on the DT at Citrus Tree Studio. My response was of course YES!!! (in my best southern accent!! LOL!!) So I can officially put that cute little banner under my DT header. That thrills me to no end!! So be on the lookout for future inspiration from the fab-u-lous CTS kits!!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Super excited to be working with you!!!! HUGE CONGRATS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Aimee! They have really cute kits and are very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Aimee! They are indeed lucky to have your fabulous talent! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Aimee. As soon as I saw you when I visited over there I knew you would end up on the DT. They would be foolish not to pick you and speaking from experience they are privileged to have you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats AImee - so happy tp be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news!! And guess what you WON the prize on my blog. send me your info so I can get it out to ya!! YAY and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm going to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete