Saturday, December 24, 2011

My kit projects from Burlap & Buttercups

I have been meaning to jump back on here and finish posting the rest of my projects the past couple of days but you know how busy this time of year seems to be. I am happy to report though that I have finished all of my Christmas shopping so I have been doing my happy Elf dance!! Whoo-hoo!! Gotta love that!

So anywhooooo.....on to my layouts! This month was so exciting for me because Rachel introduced the Burlap Sack kits at Burlap & Buttercups and I was so lucky to get to design with it! Fun, fun, fun kit!!

Christmas pj's



Gingerbread express



The burlap sack that came with the kit had to be decorated up too! ;) I also added some green mist to give it a little color.



And the last little project I made is a pocket book/ gift wrap. Thinking this is going to be perfect wrapping to give to my niece who loves to shop!! And her present....a GC to Forever 21! She's gonna love it!!





post signature

5 comments:

  1. love all your projects! that purse is just too cute!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with this kit! I am especially fond of the first page and the purse for your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lo designs and the purse gift wrap is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this kit, Aimee!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects Aimee! Love all your work!!!

    ReplyDelete