Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Documented 12 x 12 SRM calendar

It is getting to be that time of year where the craftiness really starts to kick into full gear for me! Aside from all of the usual layouts and cards, I start thinking about and making a few Christmas gifts. Today I have a 2013 calendar to show you that I made which is one of those gifts. Not going to say who it's for because I do believe she looks at my blog every once in a while so she might get a sneak peak of her Christmas gift. ;) 

 If you love SRM stickers like I do then you are going to love this calendar because it is FILLED to the brim with them! I was told I may have set a new record for all of the SRM stickers I used in this one project! So.....here we go! 

 Front Cover:



January:



February:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July:


August:


September:


October:


November:


December:


Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did making it! And that's it for me today....I need to go start packing. We are taking a trip to Tennessee this weekend for two special events! Tonight my niece (a Senior) who is in the band at her high school is going to be recognized during half time for all her hard work. And then Sunday, my little brother is finally getting married!! It's about time! LOL! So this weekend will probably be filled with many tears and heartfelt congratulations for both! I can't wait!! :) Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. wow! amazing!! lucky lady who gets this wonderful calendar!

    ReplyDelete