Monday, October 15, 2012

Give Thanks.....Imaginisce October contest

Happy Monday! I wanted to share with you my layout that I created for the Imaginisce October monthly challenge. The rules are to use 75% Imaginisce products and this color scheme (which I LOVE!!). 


And here is my layout.....Give Thanks. I used mostly their new Monster Mash papers and die cuts but I did throw in a paper from Animal Crackers and a couple of the Apple Cider chip board pieces.



I also added a lot of hand stitching and machine stitching....my favorite thing to do to layouts and cards!


Add in some pearls, twine, and ribbon....and I'm very happy with the results!!



Thanks for taking a look! :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page!!! thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new in your blog but I'm so happy that I found it =) Your page and all your works so cute, beautiful... =)))

    ReplyDelete