Friday, February 22, 2013

The last of my SRM...... :(


I am so sad that my DT position is now officially over at SRM stickers.....I have had the best year working with all of the wonderful stickers and all of the other fabulous tubes, glassine bags, and calendars!! Plus I cherish the friendships I've made with Susan, Jenyfur, and all of the DT girls!! I love them all!

Today I want to share with you the last of my assignments. This layout is kind of a combination of the choices we had....St. Patrick's Day and the new Stickers Stitches. I mixed the two because I knew they would look great together. I mostly used the sticker stitches behind my layers and added in some real stitching. For the St. Patrick's Day part of it I used the shamrock from the Quick Card set and a few of the sayings from the Express Yourself sheet. I found these awesome pieces of St. Patrick's Day gear in the Target dollar bin and thought they would perfect for a picture of my 3 little leprechauns. Aren't they adorable?!?! LOVE my babies even though they aren't babies any more. :(




How fabulous is the green "Twinery Twine" wrapped around one of the SRM glassine bags?!?! Love this stuff!!


This card was also made with the new Sticker Stitches. I wanted to make a card with a "sewing" theme to it to go with the stickers.....blanket stitch stickers to outline the outside of the card and a zig zag sticker on the ribbon. Plus I used the Fancy Thank You stickers for the sentiment.


And this card which I made after hearing the sad news that my aunt was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She was one of my favorite aunts growing up and she was more of a mother figure to me than an aunt. I am going to send this to her because I know she is a fighter and I know that we will be celebrating her future anniversaries of being cancer free!


And here's a look at the inside which is made completely from my SRM stickers.....aren't they beautiful stickers?!?!


Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back soon to show some work that I've been busy creating for Imaginisce. If you haven't had a chance to check out all of the fabulous projects that our DT girls are making with the new I-Top Button Daddies you need to!! I'm loving all that I've been seeing! Go check them out!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment