Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Doodlebug Halloween Parade

It's hard to believe Halloween is right around the corner!! It seems like my kids just started back to school. But alas....the night of ghouls and gobblins is upon us which is fine with me because I really enjoy this time of year with all the decorating and making our traditional Halloween dinners. A few of the kid's favorites are Mummy Dogs, Ghost in the Graveyard, and Sea Monster Sandwich.

I felt so lucky to find out I'd won the Halloween Parade collection from Doodlebug and boy was I excited when it showed up on my front porch!! It was perfect to make a layout about our Halloween dinners!

Halloween Dinners

LOVING all of the adorable little "monsters" from one of the cardstock sticker sheets and the star bling!



Another layout here I created about our Halloween night going trick-or-treating and my sweet girl being so excited about the loot she came home with!

I'm under your spell candy



My last project is this framed Halloween home decor - Boo. I found these sweet little frames at AC Moore in the wedding aisle. As soon as I saw them I knew they would be perfect for this idea I had in my head. And now I love seeing them all decorated up for Halloween!


Here are some close up shots of each little frame...




Thanks for stopping by to have a little looksy at all my new Doodlebug Halloween Parade projects!! Hope you enjoyed!!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! These are all sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love love the colors and the sequins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, especially love the first layout !

    ReplyDelete