Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Bushel O' Fall! And some Artful Delight YAYS!!


Today I want to share with you some cute-ness....Imaginisce's new Bushel O'Fall!! This collection is gorgeous and I love working with it! From talking with all the other Imaginisce DT girls they feel the same way and I know you will too! So let me show you what I created with it and then you can hop on over to the Imaginisce blog to see what the other's made with this fabulous new fall collection!

Autumn Blessings


These pics are from last Fall when I got my sweet girl out in the yard for some playing in the leaves....one of my favorite past times! She had a blast and I got some great pictures of her and that beautiful smile! And this year I have this awesome collection to show them off!


Don't you just love that adorable little squirrel? It's part of the Sticker Stacker pack!


The Autumn Blessings sentiment is from the Die Cut pack...I just love all of the great die cut sayings in that pack but since I feel blessed to have her in my life I went with this one!


Some more great embellishments to the new collection are the banner die cuts and the awesome wood buttons!

Autumn Blessings picture frame and basket


This sweet little set is now adorning my kitchen buffet...it makes me smile every time I walk past it! Oh how I LOVE Fall!!

And some fabulous news for me.....I am so excited and honored to share that I was chosen to be on the DT for Artful Delight kit club!! The announcement is up on their blog today.....so be on the look out for some upcoming layouts/projects using these awesome kits!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your style and looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, your LO makes me smile and your projects are WONDERFUL!

    I am over the moon to be a DT sister with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be working with you!! You are amazing! I love love love your lo! LOVING the photos and that tree!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous fall Lo and card and that little candy basket it toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete