Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!


It's crazy to me when I realize it's the year 2017! Where has the time gone? I have let 2 years go by with not a single blog post but it's not all by accident. I have given myself some time to get my life back on track after a huge change in my life....a little breathing room if you will. My husband was promoted at work and that meant a change in location and more work hours on his part. It's been a bumpy road the past 3 years and it still hasn't smoothed out completely but we're working on it.

So that change in location was from Charlotte, NC to Raleigh, NC. I am loving it here! It's a beautiful city and I still have much more to explore.

This layout is from the first part of said transition - the leaving Charlotte and the only home 2 of the 3 kids had ever known. So you can imagine how difficult it was for them and actually all of us to say goodbye to it. So we gave it hugs and said our last farewells.


I used the January Creative Scrappers sketch but flipped it on it's side to accommodate my pictures. Fun sketch to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment