Sunday, February 12, 2017

A New Adventure!! My Creative Scrapbook!!


Happy Sunday to all! I have some wonderful news that I finally get to share....I have been invited to be on the Design Team for My Creative Scrapbook kit club!!!


I have long admired this kit club and I cannot express how thrilled I am to get to create layouts with their gorgeous kits each month.

This layout was created specifically for the call....Sparkle & Shine. The Simple Stories Posh collection was perfect to document these pictures of my daughter I'd been long holding onto. She was all dolled up and ready to go on her daddy/daughter date. I have pictures of the two of them heading out together but that layout will have to wait a few more weeks because they are scrapped using the March kit. ;)



Alright....that's all I have for today. I'm going to go do my happy dance again for the 10th time! 🙌🙌🙌

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment