Monday, February 26, 2018

Lori Whitlock - Sweet Baby Girl card and gift bag


Hello crafty friends! I am so excited because this is my 1st Lori Whitlock project! I am still over the moon to be joining this team of amazing crafters and working with Lori’s amazing cuts!


Today, I am sharing this card/gift bag for a sweet baby girl. I used the Diaper Bag and the Baby Bottle Shaped Card along with the beautiful new Lori Whitlock Sweet Baby Girl collection. We have had 2 new sweet baby girls born into the family within the past 3 months!


This card is just adorable and came together quickly! I had it put together within 5 minutes and then came the fun part of decorating it! Every piece of this card came from Sweet Baby Girl collection with the addition of some Doodlebug twine and button.
 

Same thing for this sweet little diaper bag...it came together quickly! I used small amount of glue to put the box together and to adhere the "diaper" pieces to the front, back, and sides, and then a couple of pearl brads to attach the handle. I don't know of any mom who wouldn't love to receive this sweet little set!

Hope you have enjoyed these projects, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment