Sunday, March 11, 2018

My Creative Scrapbook March reveal


Hello scrappy friends! It's that time again...the reveal for the new kits from My Creative Scrapbook! Today I have for you the layouts and a card that I created with the beautiful March Creative kit. This kit has beautiful "I'd rather be crafting" and flowery papers along with some lovely spring inspired embellishments!

Born To Sparkle


Faith & Love card


I Love To Craft


Lovely Girls


Lovely Spring Dresses


Here is a look at the fabulous March 2018 creative kit that I had the pleasure of working with...



Thanks for stopping by and if you like this kit and what can be made with it, be sure to stop by My Creative Scrapbook and get one. And be sure to check out all of the fabulous kits this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment