Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy Love Day Valentine card



Hello friends and happy Wednesday! I'm here today to share a super sweet Valentine’s Day card. I love making Valentine projects! Other than Christmas it’s my favorite for crafting. Today my card, Happy Love Day features the Hex-a-Love sequin mix from Spiegel Mom Scraps.


I started off with SVG file Be My Heart Valentine which is for a 12 x 12 layout but I cut it down in my Silhouette Design Studio to fit a 5" x 6 1/2" card. After I had my front panel of the card cut, I backed it with some black patterned paper to make the X's and O's stand out. I then added some ephemera pieces along with the Hex-a-Love sequins. And then assembled my card with some pink pattern paper and red pattern paper.

In this close up you will see that I added some pink paint to the wooden "love" veneer that comes in the Hex-a-Love sequin pack. These wood veneers are beautiful as they come but are so much fun to decorate with different medias!


The Hex-a-Love sequin pack is so much fun to use and it matched perfectly with the Simple Stories Kissing Booth collection!


The Hex-a-Love sequin pack is so much fun to use and it matched perfectly with the Simple Stories Kissing Booth collection! Be sure to use code Aimee15 to receive 15% off of your next order!


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment