Monday, January 28, 2019

Trio of LW Valentine's Day Cards


Hello crafty friends! I'm here today to share a brand new set of Valentine's Day cards by Lori Whitlock. I love making Valentine's Day projects and these cards were the perfect thing to make for my 3 kiddos. The best thing about these cards is they came together quickly and I had fun choosing which colors I was going to use for each one. 


Lori has the set of 4 in her shop here. There is also a "Hugs" card in the set. You can also find these sweet cards in the Silhouette Studio here, Valentine Card LoveValentine Card KissValentine Card Hugs, and Valentine Card XOXO.




For each card I just happen to have matching sequins and twine in my stash for each of the colors along with 3 red buttons. I really adore how these fun little cards turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment