Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Lori Whitlock March 2020 Blog Hop



Hello crafty friends and welcome to my part of the Lori Whitlock March blog hop! 

With Easter right around the corner I wanted to get a jump start on a couple of treat boxes. I thought these little guys would look absolutely adorable on my Easter table. This is the Bunny Box 2 (Lori's Shop, Silhouette). 


They are fun to make and come together in no time! Simply make your boxes, fill with yummy treats and set them out at each place setting on your table. Everyone will love them!





Don't forget to get your free file and enter to win a gift certificate!



Visit the Lori Whitlock store for 30% off your entire purchase!






Your next stop is to Ashley's blog! 

3 comments:

  1. These little boxes are just lovely. I am going to have to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bunny boxes are darling, fab idea for dressing up the table!

    ReplyDelete