Monday, April 13, 2020

Carriage Mini Album


Hello to all! I'm here today with a mini album for that special little girl in your life! It's fun for me to look at all of the different SVG files from Lori and get ideas on how to use those files by thinking out of the box. There are so many possibilities when you do a little altering with the files.


When I looked at the Princess Carriage Treat Box (Lori's ShopSilhouette) I could perfectly envision a mini album made with it. And it looks quite adorable made with the new All Girl collection! If you are interested in making one of these, grab your papers, stickers, embellies, and some thick white cardstock and check out my simple instructions down below.


Here is a closer look at the inside pages:






Instructions: Delete any of the pieces not needed. I did not need the box, the inside wheel pieces and the heart.
Cut out the pieces needed for the front cover of the mini album. I choose different shades of pink for the carriage and some wood print cardstock for the wheels. For the inside pages of the mini, cut out 2 of the full shapes for each page and glue them together for sturdy pages. I have 5 inside pages so I cut out 10 of the full shapes. 



Using the Internal Offset, create a shape that fits inside the cuts that will be the pages. This will be for the pattern paper that fits just inside of the white pages. Assemble your album and then all that is left to do is have fun decorating each page!! You will have a blast decorating your mini with all of the fun elements of the new All Girl collection!





I hope you all have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by and stay safe and healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment