Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Birthday Hat Gift Set

Hello crafty friends! I'm here with you today and I'm bringing you a fun and crafty way to celebrate a birthday. Lori Whitlock has new matching Library Pocket Cards and Gift Boxes that have the cutest images for different occasions. My project for a birthday is the Gift Box Birthday Hat (Lori's Shop, Sihouette) and the Library Pocket Card Birthday Hat (Lori's Shop, Silhouette).


You could make this birthday duo fit anyone's birthday according to which papers you used. I used some summery and tropical colors for mine because I have a family birthday coming up soon but this could easily be pink for a girl's birthday or navy and maroon for a Dad birthday.




Thank you so much for stopping by today! And I hope you enjoy this birthday idea and that it gets you to thinking about matching gift sets that you may need in the near future. Check out all of the different images that Lori has created for us! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment