Monday, October 19, 2020

LW Halloween Card/Box Set


Hello crafty friends! It's that time of year to bring out the tricks and treats! Today I have an adorable matching card and candy box set for a sweet someone in your life. Both ghosts are the one in the card file and not the one that came with the box file which is why I say they are "matching".  The card is the Floating Easel Card Haunted House (Lori's Shop, Silhouette) and the candy box is the Handle Box Ghost (Lori's Shop, Silhouette).



This sweet card was so much fun to make and although I messed up the string by using a white thread which is visible it still looks so cute! I added some black inking around the edges of the purple cardstock to give this an eerie effect.


And I just absolutely love this candy box that was made with the I Love Halloween collection!


That's all from me today...I hope you give these projects a try. They are sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

Aimee





 

No comments:

Post a Comment