Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Lori Whitlock November 2020 Blog Hop


  Hello crafty friends and welcome to my part of the Lori Whitlock November blog hop! 

My favorite season is here again and I have had so much fun creating these adorable little candy filled Fall purses with my Fall papers and stickers! They are super cute with the paper bow and flower that come with the files. There are also a lot of other adorable purses in the shop if you want a variety of gift purses.


Purse with Bow 2 (Lori's ShopSilhouette



Simple Purse (Lori's Shop, Silhouette)


Don't forget to get your free file and enter to win a gift certificate!


Visit the Lori Whitlock store for 30% off your entire purchase!






Your next stop is to Ashley's blog! 

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss these? What adorable purses, which are a fave of mine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. so simple and perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete